HMS contributes to HCCA’s Complete Healthcare Compliance Manual
Joe Aguilar lends his expertise on the topics of Physician Compensation Models and Managing Conflict of Interest for the Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA) Complete Healthcare Compliance Manual. Joe said, “It was a pleasure working with the HCCA team and being counted as a contributor amongst many thought leaders in the field.”
HCCA’s new publication, the Complete Healthcare Compliance Manual is ideal for both new and seasoned healthcare compliance professionals.
This manual provides new and experienced practitioners with first-class guidance and insights on the fundamentals of program management, risk assessment, compliance training, auditing and monitoring, and much more. With over 50+ actionable program-related resources, including sample board reports, checklists, forms, surveys, and policy templates, practitioners will find many tools they can use to develop and maintain an effective healthcare compliance program.
Learn how to:
- Raise awareness of a compliance program within an organization
- Use best practices during internal investigations and in response to government investigations
- Create policies and procedures for managing high-risk areas
- Develop and improve educational and compliance training materials
- Successfully navigate a CIA or IA
- Create impactful board reports and communicate effectively with the board
- Understand and plan for developing risk areas
- Maintain, monitor, and evaluate program effectiveness
For more information or to obtain a copy, click here!