Proud to support Provider Compensation Professionals
HMS Valuation Partners (HMS), a healthcare consulting firm specializing in valuation and transaction advisory services, is proud to announce its partnership with the American Association of Provider Compensation Professionals (AAPCP) as a Gold Sponsor.
The AAPCP is the leading nonprofit organization for professionals engaged in Provider Compensation. AAPCP Members advise and lead organizations across the country on provider compensation, contracting, retention, strategy, and valuation. The Association Membership includes:
- Individuals Managing Provider Compensation Functions for Nearly 100,000 Providers;
- Attorneys, Consultants, and Valuators Advising Some of the Largest Organizations Across the Country on Provider Financial Arrangements; and
- Over 60 Health Care Organizations Including Hospitals, Medical Groups, and For-Profit Entities.
Joe Aguilar, HMS Partner shares: “We are excited about the growth and future of AAPCP. As a healthcare valuation firm specializing in provider compensation, sponsorship provides a great way for us to learn from these compliance experts across the country while sharing our resources in fair market value (FMV) through committee participation, thought leadership, and educational opportunities.” Through our physician and hospital services divisions, HMS looks forward to engaging the membership in such areas as:
- Physician Services
- Physician Compensation Design
- Physician Employment and Foundation Model Valuations
- Physician Practice Performance Analysis
- Value-Based Compensation Arrangements
- Advanced Practice Provider compliance
- Hospital Services
- Emergency Room Call Coverage Valuation
- Hospital-Based Coverage Arrangements
- Medical Directorships
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
AAPCP seeks sponsorships with healthcare consultants, attorneys, valuation firms, and other related entities as a means to connect with provider compensation professionals. Reflecting on the benefits of these connections, Alex Krouse, AAPCP Board Chair comments: “Our members are looking for trustworthy and reliable educational resources along with professional services to facilitate their everyday decisions in such areas as FMV compliance, contract management, compensation strategy, payroll management, and more. These partnerships provide a win-win for our members and our corporate sponsors as we seek to champion professional standards and provide the highest level of resources for our members.”
For more on either membership information or sponsor opportunities, please reach out to the AAPCP Board Chair, Alex Krouse at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Press Release can be found here.